A Penance

My photo
To be her is my destiny. She is pure and so she is free. SHE is: A blessing to her parents, a darling to her friends, a treat to her children... She exists in many forms for everyone. My journey will end when I become her.

Friday, February 19, 2010

Life is a parabola and I am at is peak

Let me assume I at the peak of life
Not anything else, but just in terms of age

And if from this point there is a decline, I would rather it not be steep
But a beautiful curve
And I want to plan for it from nowon.

I may leave this body now, or in 10 years or in 44 years
So I want to make a deal

I have given up 3 things for a few months: Refined sugar, Cow / Buffalo milk and white rice
But if I make this permanent and
Every year from now onwards if I give up one other thing that I absolutely enjoy eating

Then when it is time to leave, I will be perfectly ready
In harmony.
There will be very little difference to what is left behind and what goes on
Just like my Babuli Patti

No comments: